Our Solution for Banks
Gryves provides banks with the ability to offer their business banking customers a Cyber Risk Assessment.
This Assessment will provide the business customer with comprehensive feedback on the cyber hazards to which they are exposed and how to address these risks. The business will be able to access pre breach services to help reduce the risk levels and also buy cyber insurance protection from experienced cyber insurers. In the event of a cyber attack, the business can also access cyber services to help mitigate the impact of a breach on their business operations.
Benefits for Banks:
- Reduce cyber risk exposure and reputational risk to the bank in the event of a cyber breach within the customer’s own business
- Create a new business service: The bank as the centre of security for its customers
- Enable banks to factor their customer’s cyber risk into their own credit risk exposure
- Provide a portfolio overview of Bank’s own cyber risk exposure and the individual exposures of their clients
- Can be incorporated into the banking application landscape as an integrated customer service